1. Data Processing Principles a. Information Automatically Collected. When you access our Websites, we and our possible third party partners automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may also receive or collect identification numbers associated with your device (such as a unique device ID, IDFA, Google AdID), device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, email address, and other apps that you have downloaded ("Technical Data"). b. Location Data. We do not currently collect your precise geolocation or any latitude or longitude coordinates for you. Some of the information we collect, for example an IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location. In some cases, we assign the latitude and longitude of the centre of a city or state on record for you to your profile as a way to improve our analytics and offer best matches for you. This is a general latitude and longitude and does not correspond to your real time or historical location specifically. c. Information Provided by Others. We may link or combine the personal data we collect about you and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalised experience regardless of how you interact with us. d. Anonymization. We may anonymise and aggregate any of the personal data we collect (so that it does not directly identify you). We may use anonymised information for our business purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our services and developing new products and features. We may also share such anonymised information with others.
Where you do not provide the personal data, we may not be able to provide you the related services; as it may depend on this information. 2. How We Collect and Use Your Data The main reason we use your information is to deliver what we offer and constantly improve our services. Additionally, we use your information to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising that may be of interest to you. Generally, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: Where you have given consent for us to use your personal data, for the stated purposes like; marketing, sales and any sort of informative reasons Job applications directly from our Websites and/or via company e-mail accounts and any sort of communication deriving from contact forms or written enquiries Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
When the public area of the website is used, the user’s automatically anonymised IP address is saved. As a result of the anonymization, it is impossible to identify the anonymised user and tracking their movement on the website does not allow for any conclusions to be drawn about a specific user.
3. Withdrawing your Consent
You may withdraw your consent fully or partially at any time by contacting us from any contact details at our Website.
4. Marketing Purposes and Newsletter From time to time we may contact you with relevant information about our services and products. Most messages we send will be by email. For some messages, we may use personal data we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant information to share with you.
Newsletters We only contact you once you will provide us your name-surname and e-mail address, which will be deemed as explicit consent to subscribe to our Newsletter.
We use the double opt-in process for our newsletter registration. This means that after your registration we send an email to the email address specified by you; in this email we request your confirmation that you desire to be sent the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours your data is automatically deleted. Furthermore, we also save your used IP addresses and the times of your registration and confirmation. The purpose of this process is to verify your registration and to possibly explain any mis-usage of your personal data. If you do not want to receive Newsletters and other messages from us, you will be able to tell us by selecting certain boxes on forms we use when we first collect your contact details. You can change your marketing preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or sending an e-mail to us.
Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Company, its employees or the public as required or permitted by law and (v) detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud or stalking), security or technical issues. In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture or any related or similar proceedings; and We require all third parties to respect the security and privacy of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. However, we are not responsible for those third parties.
7. Security We have extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. These measures include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and administrative access to site data as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
8. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (as set out above), including for the purpose of satisfying and legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
9. Your Rights under GDPR and under your local Legislation You have certain rights under GDPR and under your local legislation in relation to your personal data. You have the rights to: Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the personal data; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where we no longer need the personal data for the purposes set out above, but we are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain features of the services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us from our Websites.
e. If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by visiting the following links (please bear in mind that there are many more companies listed on these sites than those that drop cookies via our website): I. Your Online Choices ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ ) II. Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/) III. Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers) b. If you would like to find out more about cookies and other similar technologies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or the Network Advertising Initiative's online sources at www.networkadvertising.org.
11. Links to Third Party Sites The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party services. If you follow a link to any of these services, please note that these services have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those services.
12. Our Policy Towards Children The Website is not directed at persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under 18 or from any change that can be deemed as child in your jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 1- THE PARTIES SELLER Company Name: internationalFunction OÜ. Address: Harju Maakond, Kesklinna linnaosa Viru valjak 2 10111, Tallinn, Estonia Phone: 0090 212 296 79 80 E-mail: email@example.com BUYER (MEMBER): Full Name: Address: Phone: E-mail: ARTICLE 2 – SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT This Distance Sales Agreement (“Agreement”) is drafted in accordance with Consumer Protection Law and Distant Contracts Regulation in Turkey. The parties hereto acknowledge and declare to know and understand their obligations and liabilities under this Agreement. Subject matter of this Agreement is the establishment of the parties’ rights and obligations pursuant to related legislation with regard to the sales and delivery of the Goods ordered by the Buyer from the website with domain name; www.happy-nes.com (“Website”). The execution of this Agreement shall not preclude the performance of the provisions of Platform membership agreements the parties have executed and the parties accept and declare that the principles set out in such agreements shall be applied to the delivery of the respective Service.
ARTICLE 3 –PRICE OF THE GOOD AND SUBJECT MATTER OF
Units Unit Price / USD/EURO
Unit Discount (if any)
VAT Total Amount incl. VAT
Shipment Details and Price:
The declared prices and commitments are valid until any update or change. The prices declared to be valid for a fixed term, shall be valid until the end of the respective term. Total Amount of the Product: VAT incl. XXX USD/EURO Payment Method and Schedule: Single payment or xx installments with credit card ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY AND DELIVERY METHOD OF THE GOOD Delivery Terms: the delivery shall be made pursuant to the cargo terms that are shown in the Product information page and shall vary in accordance with your delivery address country. ARTICLE 5 - REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES The Buyer declares to have read and to be familiar with the preliminary information available on the Website regarding the essential features, sales price and payment method as well as the delivery and cargo fee as uploaded by the Seller and to have given the required confirmation online. The Buyer can communicate its further requests and complaints as a consumer to the Seller using the contact details specified above and/or via the channels provided by the Website. The Buyer, by confirming this Agreement and any other informative form electronically, shall also be deemed to have confirmed that it has obtained true, correct and accurate information that must be provided by the Seller prior to the execution of distant contracts, such as address, essential features of the ordered products, the VAT included prices of the products, payment and delivery and delivery price. If the respective bank or financial institution does not pay the Product price to the Seller due to the use of the Buyer’s credit card by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the Product in a wrongful or unlawful way not arising from the omission of the Buyer, the Buyer shall be obliged to return the Good, only if delivered to it, within 3 (three) days to the Seller.
Pursuant to the related Consumer Legislation, the Seller shall be liable for the delivery of the Good constituting the subject matter of the Agreement, as promised according to the features specified in the order and along with warranty certificates and user manuals, if any. Should the Seller fail to deliver the product on time based on force majeure or exceptional circumstances hindering the shipment, the Seller shall be obliged to notify the Buyer within 3 (three) business days as of the date it becomes aware of such circumstance. If the Good is delivered to any person other than the Buyer, who is authorized by the Buyer as the deliveree, the Seller shall be deemed to fulfill his delivery obligation.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL & RETURNS According to the relevant Legislation, you have a 14 days cooling off period and you can return the Product within 14 days unless it is damaged and/or broken. You can only return these Products, if they are faulty. We shall refund the paid amount within 14 days, howewer the delays may occur depending our your card bank. All changes are subject to our sole discretion and we reserve our right to decline. However, hygienic products, like earpods, masks and/or the Products that are tailor-made designed for the Buyer and the Products which their value is changeable like gold, silver are exempted and withdrawal is not possible. You can ask for change and we may accept it. If we accept your request to change, you should to pay the price difference if any in advance. ARTICLE 7- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES All disputes shall be settled between the Buyer and the Seller in good faith. All claims must be directed to Seller via e-mail and shall be handled by the Seller within 30 days, after the receipt. If the Buyer shall not be satisfied with the solution, he/she can seek legal compensation at Turkish Consumer Tribunals and Courts pursuant to the relevant consumer protection laws. ARTICLE 8 - PRICE OF THE GOOD The final price of the Product, albeit indicated on the product pages and order form, shall be the price appearing in the information mail sent at the end of the order and in the invoice content sent with the product. The discounts, coupons, cargo fee etc. shall be reflected in the sales price. ARTICLE 9 – DEFAULT ANT ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
If the buyer goes into default in the transactions it carried out by credit card, the buyer shall pay interest pursuant to the credit card agreement the issuing bank of the credit card made with the buyer and shall be accountable to the bank. In this case, the respective bank may take legal actions; may request the costs and counsel’s fee to be incurred by it from the Buyer and under all circumstances, should the bank go into default due to the liability of the Buyer, the Buyer shall be liable for the loss and damage incurred by the Seller due to the delayed performance of the liability by the Buyer. ARTICLE 10 – NOTIFICATIONS & EVIDENCE Under this Agreement, any kind of correspondence to be made between the Parties, except for the force majeure specified in the legislation shall be made vie e-mail. The Buyer accepts, declares and guarantees that in the disputes that might arise from this Agreement, the official books and trade records of the Seller as well as the electronic data kept in the Buyer’s database, servers and the computer records shall constitute binding, conclusive and exclusive evidence. ARTICLE 11 - VALIDITY This Agreement consisting of 11 (eleven) articles, is read and understood by the Buyer on the date of [xxx- shall be completed dynamically according to the purchase date] and executed digitally with immediate effect by the Buyer. SELLER BUYER xxx
1. PARTIES AND SUBJECT MATTER This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is executed by and between; internationalFunction OÜ.. (“iO” or “Company”) resides at; Harju Maakond, Kesklinna linnaosa Viru valjak 2 10111, Tallinn, Estonia, and the real person user becoming a member via the website and/or mobile application (“Member); in order to set out the terms and conditions regarding the use of provided Services and to establish the respective rights and obligations of the Parties. The Member agrees and declares to have read the entire Agreement, to have understood its content in full and to approve all of its provisions. 2. DEFINITIONS Product(s): All products, whether designed by iO or not, made available at the Website, in order to enable the Members to execute their transactions as specified in this Agreement. Member(s): Real persons over 18 years of age, accessing the Websites and whose membership is approved by IO. Website: means the Website or the digital Company that can be accessed through the domain name www.happy-nes.com and/or any sub-domain names, where Happy-Nes provides the Services within the scope specified herein. Mobile Application (when needed): The software that the members may need to download to their mobile phones from the digital source conforming with the mobile phone software in order to make use of the Website. Member Page: Member-exclusive webpage where the member may carry out certain transactions in order to make use of various applications, Product details available on the Website and enter its personal details, which can be accessed by means of a username and password specified by the Member. 3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS 3.1 In order to gain a member status, the User, who is older than 18 years and willing to be a member, is required to approve the Membership Agreement available on the Website; to complete it with true and authentic information in line with the information requested on the membership form and the membership application of the User must be evaluated and approved by the Company. The Membership status becomes effective when the approval procedure is completed and notified to the user via e-mail and by this way, the Member becomes eligible to rights and undertakes the obligations set out somewhere else in this Agreement and applicable parts of the Website. The User and the Member shall be personally liable for all damages that might arise due to provision of misinformation that are not meeting the membership requirements. 3.2 Membership rights and obligations are exclusively personal to the person whose membership is approved only and the Member may in no event assign or transfer its such rights and obligations to any third party in part or in full. In case of a dispute regarding whom the membership rights and obligations belong to and if the said individuals assert claims and rights from the Company in this respect, the Company shall be entitled to make identity checks or individual interviews, to carry out any investigation necessary to arrive at a decision; and shall reach a final decision so as to accept only one individual’s ownership of the respective account’s rights and obligations and take actions accordingly. In such a case the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses on 3 rd parties. 3.3 The Member agrees and represents that in case he is willing to launch his membership and/or purchasing process over the Website or Application, he shall be obliged to fulfil all necessary legal obligations and procedures, including those ones set out in the Website; that the Company shall be under no obligation in connection with the failure to perform the said liabilities and procedures. The Member shall be liable for all losses that may be suffered by the Company in connection with his payment for the use of Services and moreover he shall pay all losses that may arise from potential claims from Banks and cardholders and that are attributable to payment systems upon first request and along with all accessories. 3.4. The Member, agrees and undertakes that such information, contents and ads to be uploaded by itself to the Website shall be true and lawful, and not be unlawful or unethical or shall not be intended to defame, disparage, discredit, libel, swear, threaten or harass; that the publication of such information and contents shall not cause any breach of the law in line with the applicable legislation; that it shall not cause the violation of any rights. Legal-penal liability in any situation or transaction shall be borne by him. 3.5 The right to process any and all personal data that the Member shares over the membership account shall belong to the Company provided that all legal consents shall have been obtained. All the personal data shall be treated on high privacy basis. However, upon a request from the competent authorities pursuant to the applicable legislation, the Company shall share the membership details available with the relevant competent authorities. Such information may be disclosed to any party to any potential dispute that may arise as between the members and such disclosure shall be strictly limited to the purpose of allowing other users to exercise their statutory rights. 3.6 Certain user name and password details that the member shall need to have access to the Membership Page and to carry out certain transactions shall be created by the Member and the security and confidentiality of the said details shall be his full liability. The Member agrees, represents and undertakes that any transaction executed by using his user name and password shall be deemed to have been executed by him, that the liability arising from such transactions shall be borne by him in advance; that he shall not raise any objection and/ or plea that such transactions have not been committed by him and/ or he shall not avoid the fulfilment of his obligations based on such plea or objection. 3.7. The Company is the sole owner of all contents posted and available on the Website and it shall not permit or consent to any unlawful use thereof, including, in particular, any and all uses mentioned below, and the acquisition, reproduction, process and use of the contents or the insertion of any link to such contents. The use of the Website by the Member or a third party to create, control, update or change a database, record or guideline that belongs to the Buyer or a third party; The use of the Website in its entirety or any part thereof for violation, modification or reverse engineering purposes;